Our Quality policy
Our vocation is a culture of excellence towards service. At HOTEL DE LA OPERA we are committed to guarantee the highest quality in all processes through continuous improvement tools, making us a friendly company with the environment. We promote and disseminate our historical, touristic and gastronomic heritage; as members of a committed and responsible work team with its natural and social environment; we close the doors to the abuse and commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
At Hotel de la Opera we are a company committed to our clients, our collaborators, the environment, society, community, ethics and quality.
In the year 2022 The Hotel de la Ópera will achieve:
- Maintain the hotel infrastructure, preserving the colonial essence, creating new spaces to improve the service offer for customers
- Ensure the fulfillment of the promise of value in the service channels and retain customers when exceeding their expectations
- Be a zero carbon hotel
- Improve indicators of social and environmental responsibility
- Be part of the best independent hotels to work and meet marketing and sales goals.
CHIKE + PLANT WITH HOTEL DE LA ÓPERA SEPTEMBER 2019
THANKS TO OUR PARTNER
For planting 51 trees
endemic in ecosystem
of Colombian moorland
PLACE: “BEAR MOUNTAIN”
SIDEWALK YERBABUENA, CHÍA
Family day with Hotel de la Opera planting the first 51 trees that will serve to begin the recovery of the endemic moorland ecosystem in this area of the mountain.
CARE OF THE SEEDED TREES
VERIFICATION AND TRANSPARENCY
GreenRunner will publish contents related to the care of “The Mountain of the Bear” on this website.
- Cucharo (Myrsine guianensis) 15
- Arrayán (Luma apiculata) 15
- Hayuelo (Dodonaea viscosa) 15
- Ciro (Baccharis bogotensis) 6